Community Development Fund
PCDIC provides grants to nonprofit organizations through its Community Development Fund in partnership with the Phoenix IDA and the Arizona Community Foundation.
Grants are designed to address high-priority needs and make Maricopa county communities better places for residents to live and do business.
Grant funding is focused on four areas:
- Affordable Housing
- Economic/Community Development
- Health Innovations
- Youth & Family Development
The PCDIC will support nonprofit organizations located within Maricopa county that primarily serve the residents of Maricopa county.
To be eligible for funding, nonprofits must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have a current 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status from the IRS or proof of establishment as a governmental agency/department.
- Be in operation for at least three years from the effective date of their 501(c)(3).
- The request must align with the PCDIC’s core focus areas.
PCDIC and Phoenix IDA Community Development Awards
Please check the Arizona Community Foundation grant portal for updates and specific requirements for each grant process.
For more information about PCDIC grants, please contact Lydia Lee at 602-661-6898 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.