Community Development Fund
PCDIC provides grants to nonprofit organizations through its Community Development Fund in partnership with the Phoenix IDA and the Arizona Community Foundation.
Grants are designed to address high-priority needs and make Maricopa county communities better places for residents to live and do business.
Grant funding is focused on four areas:
- Affordable Housing
- Economic/Community Development
- Health Innovations
- Youth & Family Development
The PCDIC will support nonprofit organizations located within Maricopa county that primarily serve the residents of Maricopa county.
To be eligible for funding, nonprofits must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have a current 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status from the IRS or proof of establishment as a governmental agency/department.
- Be in operation for at least three years from the effective date of their 501(c)(3).
- The request must align with the PCDIC’s core focus areas.
Previous Grant Awards
Grant awards are available by funding year and cycle below.
Current Grant Cycle Status
2022 Cycle 2 – Letter of Interest were due July 22. Selected organizations were be invited to submit full applications and awards will be announced in December 2022.
2022 Cycle 1 – Awards announced in May 2022.
Please check the Arizona Community Foundation grant portal for updates and specific requirements for each grant process.
For more information about PCDIC grants, please contact Lydia Lee at 602-661-6898 or via email at email@example.com.