Community Development Fund
PCDIC provides grants to nonprofit organizations through its Community Development Fund. Grants are designed to address high-priority needs and make Maricopa county communities better places for residents to live and do business.
Grant funding is focused on four areas:
- Affordable Housing
- Economic/Community Development
- Health Innovations
- Youth & Family Development
The PCDIC will support nonprofit organizations located within Maricopa county that primarily serve the residents of Maricopa county.
To be eligible for funding, nonprofits must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have a current 501(c)(3) tax exempt status from the IRS or proof of establishment as a governmental agency/department.
- Be in operation for at least three years from the effective date of their 501(c)(3).
- The request must align with the PCDIC’s core focus areas.
Current Grant Cycle Status
In partnership with the Arizona Community Foundation (ACF), the Phoenix Community Development & Investment Corporation and the Phoenix IDA launched a Community Development Fund competitive grant cycle on September 30, 2019. Currently, a committee is reviewing Letters of Interest (LOI) submitted through the ACF website on Friday, October 25, 2019. In the coming weeks, selected nonprofits will be invited to submit a full application that will be due on or before December 27, 2019.
For more information about PCDIC grants, please contact Lydia Lee at 602-534-9655 or via email at email@example.com.