Verma & Ed Pastor Scholarship Goals
The Verma and Ed Pastor Scholarship supports post-secondary education for students with financial need attending an accredited, public college or university in Maricopa county and pursuing any field of study. Students must be enrolled full-time. The scholarship gives preference to high school seniors, first-time college students, and re-entry students ages 26 and younger who currently reside in Maricopa county. This scholarship can be renewed for one additional year (maximum of two awards), if students are in good standing and maintain the required grade point average (GPA).
- Be an Arizona resident living in Maricopa county.
- Be a high school senior, first-time college student or re-entry student up to age 26.
- Have, and maintain, an unweighted cumulative academic GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®).
- Have been accepted into, or expect to be accepted into, an accredited public college or university in Maricopa county (e.g. Arizona State University or any Maricopa Community College) and be in pursuit of a certificate, associate’s, or bachelor’s degree.
- Please respond by the application deadline: May 1, 2021
Award amounts are $2,500 for one academic year at a 2-year college and $5,000 at a public university
Applications now open through May 1, 2021
To apply and for more information, please visit: https://azfoundation.academicworks.com.
Sponsored by the Phoenix IDA & PCDIC