Executive Vice President
Phil Breidenbach is an Executive Vice President, Office Properties Solutions Group, with Colliers International. He has specialized in commercial real estate since joining Colliers in 1984. Phil leads a five-member team representing both landlords and tenants and focuses on “life of the asset” landlord representation, tenant advocacy, site selection, corporate solutions, and acquisitions and dispositions. The Office Properties Solutions Group builds on the strengths of its members with a synergy not often found in today’s commercial real estate environment. The team structure allows representation of both landlords and tenants, and the diverse base of knowledge and expertise leads to successful and tailored real estate solutions. The team builds relationships that continue far beyond a single successful transaction. Core competencies include building and office space marketing; tenant representation; strategic real estate plan development and implementation; build-to-suit analysis; and site selection.
- The team was recognized as a Top Five Producing Team in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008 by Colliers in Greater Phoenix.
- 2012 – Ranked as the #12 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2011 – Ranked as the #10 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2010 – Ranked as the #8 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2009 – Ranked as the #5 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2008 – Ranked as the #1 Office Broker and the #8 Top Producer Overall by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- In 2007, Phil was recognized by SIOR for the largest dollar volume transaction
Brokerage: Landlord Representation, Brokerage: Tenant Representation, Corporate Solutions, Office
Mitsubishi Estate, Rockefeller Group Development Corporation
Bachelor of Science, Business, Arizona State University
“Phil Breidenbach, Peter Nieman and Lindsey Carlson helped The Rockefeller Group purchase three tracts of developable land in Greater Phoenix for office buildings in 2007. The team’s knowledge of the product and the market is exceptional. We’ve already built one 70,000-square-foot building in Chandler and the team is doing a great job marketing that for us. I really appreciate their expertise and their follow-up.” – Thomas E. McCormick, SIOR, Senior Vice President & Regional Development Officer, Rockefeller Group Development Corporation
Affiliations & Memberships
Colliers Greater Phoenix Advisory Board, NAIOP – National Assoc. of Industrial and Office Properties – Member, SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, ULI – Urban Land Institute